For commercial shipping
If you need a berth, apply to the Port and Traffic Control (BTC) as early as possible, but no later than 24 hours before the vessel is due to arrive. Application should be made on a special form which can be ordered from BTC.
For leisure craft
Ports of Stockholm does not have any berths for small leisure boats.
For permanent berthing of larger leisure craft (12-30 metres), Ports of Stockholm has a registry of interest open for applicants.
For the application to be considered, please note that the vessel must, among other things, meet the following requirements:
- Be listed on the Swedish Register of Shipping.
- Have undergone regular maintenance in a dry dock. All work must be documented.
- Be in a good seaworthy condition.
- Have an adequate insurance.
- Not be used as a place of residence by the owner or any other person.
- Not to be used in any commercial sense.
Apply here (external link to application form in Swedish)
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.