The container terminal is operated by Hutchison Ports, the world leading port network.
Top of the line infrastructure
- 32 hectare
- 800 metre quay length
- 16.5 metre depth alongside
- 8 straddle carriers
- 22 units, wide crane out-reach
- 65 tonnes twin-lift 20' under spreader (81 tonnes under heavy lift cargo beam)
- 500,000 TEU capacity per year
- Rail connection
The container terminal at Stockholm Norvik Port is operated by Hutchison Ports, the world leading port network with 53 ports in 27 countries. Through the collaboration with Hutchison Ports, Stockholm is integrated into the global freight routes.
Read more about Hutchison Ports Sweden (external link)
- Foodstuff control by the Swedish National Food Administration (Livsmedelsverket)
- Strip and stuff
- Electricity connection
- Pre-trip Inspection (PTI)
- Sales and leasing of containers
- Access to LNG
Several feeder ships call each week at Stockholm Norvik, providing direct connections to Antwerpen, Hamburg and Bremerhaven, as well as other ports. Operating shipping companies are:
Rail and sea transport in synergy
The container terminal has collaboration with GreenCargo, a nationwide rail transport solution provider. We are also continuously working to develop rail transport solutions for our customers so that services meet their needs as far as possible. Please contact our collaborative partner for more information.
To GreenCargo´s website (external link)