The container terminal is operated by Hutchison Ports, the world leading port network.
Top of the line infrastructure
- 20 hectare
- 450 metre quay length
- 16.5 metre depth alongside
- 8 straddle carriers
- 22 units, wide crane out-reach
- 65 tonnes twin-lift 20' under spreader (81 tonnes under heavy lift cargo beam)
- 500,000 TEU capacity per year
- Rail connection
The container terminal at Stockholm Norvik Port is operated by Hutchison Ports, the world leading port network with 54 ports in 25 countries. Through the collaboration with Hutchison Ports, Stockholm is integrated into the global freight routes.
Read more about Hutchison Ports Stockholm (external link)
- Foodstuff control by the Swedish National Food Administration (Livsmedelsverket)
- Strip and stuff
- Electricity connection
- Pre-trip Inspection (PTI)
- Sales and leasing of containers
- Possibility of LNG bunkering
Several feeder ships call each week at Stockholm Norvik, providing direct connections to Antwerpen, Hamburg and Bremerhaven, as well as other ports. Operating shipping companies are:
Rail and sea transport in synergy
The container terminal in Stockholm Norvik is connected to the nationwide rail network by four kilometers of railway.