Ports of Stockholm opens a brand new RoRo and container terminal in prime location. Stockholm Norvik Port is the Baltics Sea's new deep sea port – with direct access to one of the fastest growing regions in Europe. Opens May 2020.
See larger map (pdf)
50 percent of the Swedish consumption takes place in the Stockholm region
- The nearest container terminal to Sweden’s largest market.
- Closest to the fairway than any other ports on the east coast.
- Baltic Sea´s new modern deep sea port built to handle direct calls by main liners.
- Short steaming time to all important ports in the Baltic Sea.
- Strong intermodal connections to the rest of Sweden.
Stockholm Norvik Port
- Opens May 2020
- 44 hectare
- 1,325 metre quay length
- 16.5 metre depth alongside
- Rail connection
Efficient import and export of goods from anywhere in Sweden.
Within five minutes reach of national highways, avoiding Stockholm traffic.
A green alternative to transporting cargo to and from the Stockholm area.
A brand new port - modern technology and equipment designed for reliability and low carbon footprint.