Activate single click

Listen to the website's content

Tips: You can click on a text part to have the text read

Filming & photography at the port

Do you want to record film or take photographs at the port? You must apply for a permit.

Several Ports of Stockholm port facilities are restricted areas. These areas are subject to protection according to the Swedish Protection Act and are also maritime security areas according to the Maritime Security Act. Restrictions apply for filming or taking photographs in or near these areas.

If you would like to record film or take photographs in the vicinity of these areas you must apply for a permit.

Complete the form on screen, print it out, sign it, scan the form and mail it to

Read more about the areas covered by permit approval in Maritime security and Protected objects.