For a photograph to be able to be used on an authorization card it is important to observe the following points:
- The contrast between the person and the background must be distinct.
- The background must be light or uniformly white.
- The head must be in the centre of the photograph and the upper part of the torso must be visible.
- Transparent glasses are permitted if the person normally wears glasses.
- Headwear is not permitted.
- No type of disguising of the face is permitted.
- The photograph must be a good likeness of the person's appearance.
- The photograph must be a colour image.
- The photograph must not be a photograph of a photograph.
- Approved file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, ico, png and tiff.
Name the photo your first and last namne and send it to email@example.com.
Photos that are not permitted
Fault: Head wear
Fault: Blurred image, non-uniform background
Fault: Poor lighting