Ports of Stockholm expects 2022 to be a record season for cruise ship calls. In total 300 calls are already booked, including 25 maiden visits.
Ports of Stockholm is looking towards a record season. An impressive 300 cruise ship calls are already booked for 2022. This includes 27 calls planned at the Port of Nynäshamn. A record number of calls, as many as 79, are also turnaround calls.
- First call of the summer season: Deutschland on 10th April
- Shipping company calling most: Aida
- Ship calling most: Aidamar, 22 visits (Aidadiva 21 visits)
- Most turnaround calls: Costa Favolosa, 18 calls
- Largest ship, gross tonnage (GT): Norwegian Getaway, 145,655 GT (326 metres-long)
- Longest ship: MSC Preziosa, 333 metres (139,072 GT)
- Smallest ship, gross tonnage: Clio, 3,504 GT (100 metres-long)
- Shortest ship: Corinthian, 88.7 metres (4,077 GT)
You can see all of the calls in the Vessel calls list.
- Le Champlain
- Enchanted Princess
- Grandeur of the Seas
- Voyager of the Seas
- (New) Rotterdam
- Sky Princess
- Viking Venus
- Celebrity Apex
- Pacific World
- Star Legend (has been visiting before as Seabourn Legend)
- Seven Seas Splendor
- Azamara Pursuit
- Norwegian Dawn
- Costa Fascinosa
- Sea Cloud Spirit
- Silver Moon
- Island Princess
- Viking Mars
- Ocean Odyssey
- World Navigator
- Norwegian Prima
Note that calls may be amended, cancelled or added.
Ports of Stockholm closely monitors developments, follows current restrictions, and works with the relevant authorities and shipping companies.